One of the most difficult decisions in a man’s life is to choose between a best friend and a girlfriend. This has been a concern in every relationship that has ever existed. While we love our girlfriends with all our heart, there can be no replacement to a best friend in our lives. We’d hate to choose, bit if we really had to, here’s why we think best friends will always be more special!
1. You never really had to impress your best friends or woo them, unlike your girlfriend. There was no ‘chase’, no pretence. Friendship is the purest form of connection between two people!
2. They don’t demand your time. You can not be in touch with them for a full week and still remain the best of friends. Try doing that to your girlfriend!
3. Girlfriends may be biased with their advices (whether out of love or concern) but best friends never are. They’re always genuine and real with their words, which is why you’ll find the most stupid friends give you the most sensible advice when the time comes.
4. You can totally be your true self in front of them without being corrected or judged, do things you never could in front of your girlfriend and be assured they’ll be your partners in crime in all the silliness.
5. You don’t have to lie to people (especially your parents) about having a best friend. You’re always old enough to have a best friend.
6. They make every occasion, every single event in your life unforgettable, and always in a superb way. While you’d think twice before going somewhere with your girlfriend, your best friends are never a misfit, no matter what the situation is!
7. You don’t have to be properly dressed up to meet them. In fact, you’re usually at your shabby best around them. Ever wonder why you two don’t have a single good picture together?
8. You never have to plan anything – be it anniversaries or birthdays or just dinner dates. Best friends have a rule. They never gift each other anything. Oh, and they are even allowed to forget birthdays! It just all evens out.
9. They are always up for a drinking plan. Always.
10. Commitment phobia doesn’t even exist in the friend world! There’s never that dreaded discussion about where the friendship is heading.
11. They don’t get jealous when you talk to other girls. They don’t secretly read your messages. Unless you leave your account logged in.
12. As clichéd as it may sound, girlfriends may come and go but best friends are forever. They may be the craziest people, but there’s one thing they always do right – stick around.
13. Fights are never a big deal. And anyway, fist fights are so much better than not talking for days! Best friends really save you the emotional torture of cold wars.
14. There is never a ‘we need to talk’ moment with a best friend. Sigh!
15. You can be at your nasty best in front of your best friends. You can hit them, hurl the most obscene abuses at them, play the meanest pranks and still not be judged! They will never lecture you on being a sexist or chauvinist, because they know you mean none of it
16. They know your flaws, insecurities and eccentricities and love you nevertheless! You don’t have to change a thing about yourself. They are much more accepting than anyone else in your life, especially your girlfriend.
17. You don’t have to behave a certain way with friends. You’re not expected to pull chairs or pay the bill. You don’t argue over “I’ll pay”, you argue over “Saale…aaj tu de de!”.
18. You have all the personal space you want because they have a life of their own too. No burden. Your unavailability is not the end of the world to them. It’s casual and still stronger than most bonds in your life.
19. You can never get angry with them for too long because you will always have something important to tell them.
20. If there were no best friends, whom would you discuss your girlfriends problems with? They keep you sane.
21. They’re not overprotective. They let you be and more often than not are the reason for some of the most embarrassing moments of your life. They make you test your own limits, especially drinking limits.
22. They don’t expect you to go shopping with them. But if you want them to come, you know how to blackmail them into coming.
23. They’re always there to pick you up whenever you need them – be it an embarrassing situation at the club or any other problem in life. They have your back. Always.
24. Their doors are always open when you want to crash after a late night party. They would even go to the extent of lying to their parents about why you threw up in their bathroom last night!
25. Your parents always trust them more than your girlfriend. And you know how easy that makes your life.
26. They may put you in trouble every now and then, but they are the ones who help you end your fights with your girlfriend – be it lying to her for your benefit or just making her understand your point of view. To some extent, you do owe your relationship to your best friend!
27. Even though you don’t expect it out of each other, you’ll find that your best friends are always available, whether you need them or not.
Delhi-Based Couple’s Wedding Invite Is Going Viral..Here’s Why
A Delhi-based couple has decided to invite people to their wedding with their hatke invitations and it’s going viral on Twitter.
Marriage is a union of two people, who begin a new lease of life by taking vows and making their way into a beautiful commitment! To celebrate the unison, an extravagant affair is planned that last for almost a week. And when it comes to Indian weddings, people sometimes go the extra mile to make their D-day memorable. A Delhi-based couple is the latest addition to the list, who decided to invite people to their wedding with their hatke invitations.
Twitter handle, @Stuprous_doctor, a short while ago tweeted the images of a trendy wedding invite, said to be that of Suresh Kumar and Vidhya Priyanka BD, and Twitterati just lost it. Molded in the form of an iPhone, allegedly created by Kumar’s cousin, the invites is generating a hype for its interesting design. In accordance to a BuzzFeed report, Kumar said that despite the fact that theirs was an arranged marriage, it was speedy to bloom into love and they wanted to publicize their big decision in a “weird, quirky way” to the world.
Meet this lucky man who gets paid to have s3x with prostitutes
‘John’ is 60, divorced, and gets paid to have s3x with prostitutes. Well, “more often than not it’s just a handjob” he says.
He is one of several private investigators being hired in Australia as ‘brothel busters’, who pose as regular customers in order to unearth illegal s3x work.
“I’m pretty sure plenty of fellas would be a bit envious of how I’m earning a bit of pocket money from time to time,” he told news.com.au, replying when asked whether it was a good retirement gig: “Oh, most definitely.”
His job is necessary because authorities have little power to access premises without a court order, making it difficult to bust the brothels posing as massage parlours that are ubiquitous in New South Wales.
John can provide them with highly graphic detail about the services on offer however, filing reports that can run for up to three pages and include dates, times, people, places, who, what, when, where and how much.
“It’s a document that will be used in court, so it has to be pretty detailed and very accurate. It’s not something you can waddle off in a couple of minutes,” he said.
More often than not, he claims, the parlours are fronts.
“If you looked hard enough, you might be able to find a massage parlour that doesn’t offer s3xual services,” he said. “In my experience there have only been three premises where I have gone in and not been offered that service some time during the course of the treatment.”
John notes that while some offer intercourse which he obligingly accepts, “more often than not it’s just a handjob. They just want to get it over and done with and get the next one in.”
Lachlan Jarvis, managing director of private investigation firm Lyonswood, is in charge of hiring undercover s3x investigators.
“We prefer people who are single, and obviously they have to be willing to undertake s3xual activity,” he told news.com.au.
“It’s not your typical nine-to-five, Monday-to-Friday job,” he said. “There are no time constraints, and there’s never been a stage where I’ve felt threatened or worried about my safety.”
Once She was a Shepherd Girl In Morocco, Now France’s Education Minister! Inspirational Story.
Once A Shepherd Girl In Morocco, Najat Vallaud-Belkacem Is Now France’s Education Minister!
Everybody dreams of making it big in life but very few determined souls really act upon it. The story of Najat Vallaud-Belkacem is a testament to this, who overcame all the obstacles life laid at her feet and carved her own destiny.
Once a shepherd girl of four – who fetched water from the well – Najat moved to France with her family and faced the real world full of opportunities as well as struggles. The Moroccan girl who had no proficiency in French learnt the language by the end of her first year in college.
“The fact of leaving one’s country, one’s family, one’s root can be painful, my father had already found his place, but for us, for my mother, it was very difficult to get our bearings.”
Najat inherited hard work and resourcefulness from her father who laid strict rules for his daughters – no boys and no nightclubs till the age of 18. As a result, the girls completely surrendered themselves to studies.
Najat’s sister, Fatiha, is a lawyer in Paris.
While studying at the University of Amiens, Najat got the opportunity to pursue higher education with the prestigious Institut d’études politiques de (also known as Sciences Po). This set her on the path winding the political landscape in France.
Najat worked two jobs to take the financial load off her parents while pursuing her Master’s in Public Administration. It is during this time she met Boris Vallaud, a fellow student, and the two married in 2005.
Najat’s political career began with her joining the Socialist Party as an adviser to the mayor of Lyon. She later ran for elections and won the seat of the Councillor. In 2012, she was appointed as the Minister of Women’s Affairs by François Hollande, the then Socialist president.
In 2014, she served as the Minister of Women’s Right, Minister of City Affairs, Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports. In a major cabinet shuffle, she was promoted to serve as the Minister of Education. While advising the youth who want to participate in the country’s politics, Najat said, “I have always advised the youths to get involved in politics. The best way to be happy with your future is by playing a part in it. If you’re just a spectator of collective fate, you’re bound to feel frustrated.”
Antman and Wasp Releasing on July 6-“Size Do Matter”
Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym had arrived to present a new mission leaving the Ant-Man fighting alongside The...
Raazi-An Inspirational True Story on Patriotism and Espionage
Tributes to Dharma creations Raazi is an upcoming espionage thriller mixed with cat and mouse intrigues blended with ample decree...
Marvel’s “Venom” to be released on October-Trailer Out!
Academy Award® nominated actor Tom Hardy as the lethal protector Venom,one among the most lethal,badass and complicated entity in the...
Mass Scale Governmental Digitization launched by the Government
In 4,775 state-owned secondary schools, approximately 75 % of Kerala’s 45,000 classrooms have been made high-tech with projectors,laptops, speakers and...
Top 10 Best Gaming Desktop Computer
The following video features the 2018 peak future-proof rigs for gaming. ■ Corsair One (0:16) ▹ http://amzn.to/2iEbJb6 ■ MSI...
NFS Payback – the latest edition of Need For Speed franchise
With the latest version of NFS payback, we are back to the time where there were no weapons but only...
Far Cry 5 – RPG evolved to meet country feel
Welcome to the realtime edition of PC and other platform games.Dust off your CPUs and RAM grains.Electrify the SMPS because...
Farhan Akhtar finally puts an end to the rumours about Don 3
New Delhi: The third instalment of 2006’s ‘Don’ starring Shah Rukh Khan, has been making rounds for the speculations on its star...
12-year-old kerala Boy becomes India’s ‘youngest father’
A 12-year-old boy from Kerala became the youngest dad in India after he fathered a child with a 16-year-old. The...
This Terrifying Stunt Will Make Your Blood Cool..!
They work the scenes of the movies that are risky. They do live action stunts that make all of us...
10 Of The Most Funny Images Ever seen
Internet has a huge collection of funny photos of all kinds: cats, trolls, memes, funny quotes, epic fails, crazy songs,...
14 Hilarious Selfies That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
It goes without saying that Snapchat allows you easily interact with your friends, watch out live stories while sitting in...
Weight Loss Transformations of 10 Bollywood Celebrities
Who doesn’t love a good weight loss story? And especially one that comes from a real celebrity! Maybe you are...
10 Unbelievable Women You Won’t Believe Are Real
Most of us want ourselves to be the center of attention anywhere we go. But few people on this planet...
The Beauty Of SHIVAAY Has Blown Us With Her Sexy Dance Moves..!
The leading lady starring opposite the one and Ajay Devgan in his most awaited release of the year SHIVAAY has the...